Book Kolkata To GangaSagar Day Trip With Ganga Sagar TOURISM
BOOK Kolkata To Ganga Sagar One Day Round Trip With GangaSagar Tourism, | 8583992988
Package OverView :
Destination: GangaSagar Tirtha Dham (West Bengal, Kolkata)
Duration: Kolkata To GangaSagar One Day Round Trip (Approx 12Hours)
Transport Pick-Up & Drop | Parking | Sightseeing | Both Side Ferry Ticket | Veg Lunch at Ganga Sagar
Day 1: Kolkata to Gangasagar Excursion
Morning Meet & welcome on appearance at airport/train station & Drive start for a full-day excursion to Gangasagar – An island in the confluence of river Ganga & embayment of Bengal & well known for Kapil Muni Ashram which is advised to be a great devout significance and Holy Dip (Snaan at River-Sagar Confluence). Evening back to Kolkata drop(Train station/Airport)
Note: We will supply the vehicle for Kolkata to Ferry Ghat i.e. Lot No. 8 / Harwood Point (90 Km.) & back to Kolkata. After reaching Lot No. 8 you have to take the ferry to traverse the Muriganga River for Kachuberia. And take the separate car for Sagar isle from Kachuberia to Ganga Sagar Kapil Muni Temple.
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for Transfer & Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees, Parking, Driver allowance, fuel.
- Both side Ship Tickets.
- Ganga Sagar Local Guide (Help you cross the river).
- Meal Plan (Veg. Lunch at GangaSagar).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only. Call Now-8583992988
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Riska /Toto/E-riska Fare Extra @ Approx 60 to 100 Rupees Per Head.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
SEND YOUR QUERY:
Not found what you are looking at? Write to us and we will get back to you soon