We Provide Kolkata To Ganga Sagar Complete Tour Package With Accommodation At Ganga Sagar
Option 1: Fly Delhi to Kolkata, train, travel, 10 hrs, Rs. null
- Delhi Airport (DEL) – Kolkata Airport (CCU) by flight, 3 hrs, Rs. 4200
Option 2: Train to Jaipur, fly to Kolkata, train, travel, 13 hrs, Rs. null
- New Delhi – Gandhinagar Jpr by train, 5 hrs, Rs. 190
- Jaipur Airport (JAI) – Kolkata Airport (CCU) by flight, 3 hrs, Rs. 4700
Option 3: Train to Dehra Dun, fly to Kolkata, train, travel, 13 hrs, Rs. null
- New Delhi – Haridwar Jn by train, 5 hrs, Rs. 170
- Dehra Dun Airport (DED) – Kolkata Airport (CCU) by flight, 4 hrs, Rs. 6500
Option 4: Fly Delhi to Bhubaneswar, train, 15 hrs, Rs. 4259
- Delhi Airport (DEL) – Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI) by flight, 3 hrs, Rs. 3800
- Bhubaneswar – Haldia by train, 8 hrs, Rs. 240
Option 5: Fly Delhi to Ranchi, train, travel, 18 hrs, Rs. null
- Delhi Airport (DEL) – Ranchi Airport (IXR) by flight, 3 hrs, Rs. 3400
- Ranchi – Howrah Jn by train, 9 hrs, Rs. 240
Option 6: Train, travel, 22 hrs, Rs. null
- New Delhi – Sealdah by train, 19 hrs, Rs. 640
Option 7: Train, 28 hrs, Rs. 774
- Ghaziabad – Haldia by train, 26 hrs, Rs. 700
Kolkata City Tour With Ganga Sagar Yatra Package
Recommended Itinerary- 4 Nights / 5 Days
Places Covered – Kolkata » Gangasagar » Dakhineswar » Belurmath » Kolkata » Kovalam
On arrival at Kolkata Airport/ Railway station, our representative will meet you and transfer you to hotel. The evening is free for shopping. An overnight stay at the hotel.
After morning breakfast, you will leave for the city tour of Kolkata and visit Oldest Catholic Church in Calcutta, Howrah bridge, Vidyasagar setu, National Museum, Victoria Memorial, Kali Mandir, etc. Then, you will return to the hotel for dinner , overnight stay.
TRIP TO GANGASAGAR
Early in the morning after tea, you will go for a full day trip to Gangasagar (here the Ganga drains into the sea). Explore the Kapileshwar Muni Ashram – it is one Punya Tirtha among five Punya Dhams. Later return back to Kolkata in the evening. Overnight stay in hotel.
DAKHINESWAR & BELURMATH
After morning breakfast, we will visit Dakhineshwar & Belurmath by boat (cruise) on river Hoogoli to visit Ramakrishnan mission. Also, you will visit the popular Jain Temple. Then, you will go visit the Mother Teressa House- Nirmal Hirdaya. Rest of the day is free. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Kolkata.
After taking morning breakfast. Check-out from the hotel & get transferred to the Kolkata Airport/ Railway station drop. Tour and Services ends
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/c Indigo.
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe Rooms.
- All on the way Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver’s Allowance.
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, pony, porter, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any) during Sight Seeings, helicopter, Air/ Train Fare Etc.
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- If days extend’s by customer (chargeable).
- Any cost arising due to political disturbance,strikes ,natural climates like-bad weather,road closure,landslides etc to be pay by client directly.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable) in rooms.
- Any Other Item Not Mentioned In Cost Includes.
PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM OUR EXPERT WILL CALL YOU