BOOK Mayapur Tour Package From Kolkata
Looking For Mayapur Best Tour Package Call Now -8145302135
Duration: Same Day Return
Pickup & Drop: Kolkata(Hotel/Airport/ Railway Station)
Hotel Info: Recommended
Package Cost: On Request/- Call Now-8145302135
BOOK GangaSagar With Mayapur Package
Private Full-Day Trip to Mayapur from Kolkata
Take a tour of the religious capital of Vaishnavism on a day tour from Kolkata, explore the place which is soon going to be the home to the World’s largest Vedic Centre. Come visit Mayapur and its neighboring town Nabadwip.
- Explore the famous ISKCON temple of Mayapur, a major center of pilgrimage which hosts more than a million tourist from all over the world.
- Visit Nabadwip, famous for its ‘Shondesh’ and also the birthplace of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Mayapur is located on the banks of the Holy Ganges, its a confluence point of the Ganges and the river Jalangi. Mayapur is a major center of pilgrimage for visitors from all over the world, especially the ones traveling for a deeper insight into Vaishnavism. During the visit, one can see “the huge headquarters of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON)” and “a long stream of saffron-robed devotees chanting “Hare Krishna Mantra”.
Nabadwip is the birthplace of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu for whose sake, this place has turned into an important center of pilgrimage for the Vaishnavas worldwide as well as the Hindus in general. Nabadwip is quite famous for its ‘Shondesh’ (a Bengali sweet), one can try one of these readily available mouth-watering sweets on this tour.
- The tour starts with an early morning pick-up from the guest’s hotel/residence in Kolkata city limits.
- The drive to Mayapur is about 120 kilometers from Kolkata and it may take up to 4 hours to reach.
- Upon arrival, we recommend the following attractions to visit in Mayapur and Nabadwip, as these two towns are barely an hours drive from each other:
- ISKCON Chandrodaya Temple: This temple is the home to large idols of various Lords and millions of tourists visit this temple every year to pay respect to Sri Prabhupada the founder of ISKCON. This temple buzzes with the tourist throughout the year.
- Sree Chaitanya Gaudiya Math: The parent body of the Gaudiya Vaishnavism, this was established by Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati, this institution believes in preaching the principles of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
- Ballal Dhipi: For quite a few centuries a huge mold was standing tall in Mayapur, the locals say it was named after Ballal Sen who ruled Bengal during the 12th-century. The recent excavations have been the source of discovery of many underlying structures.
- Chand Kazi’s Samadhi: Chand Kazi was a person of Islamic faith and was also the magistrate of Nabadwip, after the initial opposition he, later on, became the disciple of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. This Samadhi denotes the memorial of Chand Kazi.
- Yoga Peeth: This is the birthplace of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, it is believed that the famous saint was born under a Neem Tree and this tree can still be seen in the temple complex to date.
- At the end of the tour, the guests will be dropped back to the hotel/residence in Kolkata city limits.
Start PointKolkata Hotel/Residence Finish PointKolkata Hotel/Residence Start time7:00 am8:00 am9:00 am10:00 am CategoryTours & SightseeingFamily-friendly
- Hotel pickup and drop within Kolkata city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned (A.C.) cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage for 280 kilometers.
- Airport pick-up or drop.
- Cab parking and toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges for the guests.
- Any meal or beverages for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with Us
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after a rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips – Our team of travel experts brings uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- This is a custom itinerary tour and the guests may choose to add or skip places in the itinerary.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 250 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 280 kilometers.
- After 250 kilometers, additional per km charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs. 14 per km (additional kilometer charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 17 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- Any applicable additional charge to be directly payable to the driver in cash.
- Full refund if canceled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if canceled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
SEND YOUR QUERY:
Not found what you are looking at? Write to us and we will get back to you soon