Kolkata City Tour With Ganga Sagar Dham Yatra Package
KOLKATA CITY TOUR AND GANGASAGAR DHAM YATRA -02Nights/03Days :
Package Details Itinerary :
Day 01: Kolkata City/Hotel/Airport/Station to Kolkata full day sightseeing :
Morning meet & Welcome on Appearance at Kolkata City/Hotel/Station/Airport and Full day Kolkata Sightseeing and Evening drop at Kolkata Hotel.
Kolkata Sightseeing Place : (Kali Ghat Kali Temple, Victoria Memorial, St. Paul’s Cathedral, drive past the heritage buildings of Colonial Kolkata, Mother’s Teresa’s House, Birla Temple and Jain Temple, Eco Park, etc 80 KM 08 Hours)
Day 02: Kolkata Hotel to GangaSagar Exclusion:
Within 07:00 AM Morning meet & Welcome on Appearance at City/Hotel & drive start for full-day excursion to GangaSagar-An island in the confluence of river Ganga & embayment of Bengal & well known for Kapil Muni Ashram which is advised to be a great devout significance and Holy Dip (Snaan at River-Sagar Confluence). Evening back to Kolkata within 09:00 PM drop with Sweet Memories of GangaSagar.
Note: We will provide an AC vehicle for Kolkata to Ferry Ghat, i.e: Lot No. 8/Harwood Point & back to Kolkata. After reaching Lot No. 8 you have to tack the ferry to cross the Muriganga river for Katchubaria. And take a private car for Sagar Island from Katchubaria. Ferry cost & local vehicle cost from Katchubaria to Sagar Island include this Package.
Day 03: Kolkata Hotel to Kolkata Railway/Airport Drop:
The morning after breakfast check out from the Accommodation and drop to the Kolkata Station/Airport for your onwards journey with Sweet Memories of GangaSagar and Kolkata.
- Exclusive Vehicle for Transfer & Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees, Parking, Driver allowance, fuel.
- Both sides Govt. Ship Tickets at Gangasagar.
- GangaSagar Local Guide (Help you cross the river and provide you ferry tickets)
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Kolkata Hotel (AC)
- Meal Plan ( 01 Veg. Lunch at Gangasagar and Morning Breakfast at Kolkata Hotel).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
Cost Exclude :
- Air Fare / Train/Rickshaw fare/Toto Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing (GangaSagar Local) or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax. Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Rules and Regulations:-
- Management (“GangaSagar TOURISM”) has the right to alter itinerary according to circumstances. Management (“Dream Safar”) is not liable for any type of accident/strike/insurgency during the tour period. Management is not liable for any theft or damage to the luggage.
- Management (“GangaSagar TOURISM”) is not liable for any cancellation of flight / Train. Flight / Train missing. In such circumstances, if the stay will be more or less, we will not answerable for that, and you have to pay the charges for the extra.
- Here it is mentioned that the above-quoted Rate is highly based on Above mention Minimum No. of Person Guaranteed Participants, if the No. of Participants is decreased, the Rate may be Higher.
- We need Guest Name, Contact No, and Naming list with gender, and age & Arrival/Departure details to Process your booking.
- All foreign nationals required carrying their original passport and with valid India visiting visas during travel.
- Please carry the original ID Proof (Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card or Govt. Issue any ID with address proof).
- Pan card Not valid for Id and Address proof.
- Company “GangaSagar TOURISM” will not be responsible for any unexpected situations like Strikes, Road Jams, Train Delay, or natural calamities like, Low/high tide, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc on which we do not have control. In such circumstances, if the stay will be more or less we “GangaSagar TOURISM” will not answerable for that, and individuals have to pay the charges for the Extra.
SEND YOUR QUERY:
Not found what you are looking at? Write to us and we will get back to you soon