BOOK GangaSagar Tour Group Package From Kolkata
Before BOOKING Your Train Or Flight Ticket & Fix Your Date, Discuss
GangaSagar TOURISM Experts!
(Duration : 01Nights 02Days) Recommended By GangaSagarTOURISM
Gangasagar Tour Package From Kolkata
Destination : GangaSagar(West Bengal)
Duration : 1N/2D
Pickup & Drop : Kolkata[Hotel/Airport/ Railway Station(Howrah,Sealdah)
Hotel Info : GangaSagar Tirtha Bhavan
Package Cost : On Request/- Call Now-8145302135
BOOK GangaSagar Tour Package From Kolkata
Details of the journey From Kolkata to Ganga Sagar :
Details Itinerary :
Day 01 :
#According To Your Time, (Fixed By Our Experts) Our Official Private Vehicle Will Pickup From Your Location In Kolkata.
#And Drop To Harwood Point Then Meet Our Guide With Ferry Prepaid Ticket.
#Our Guide Will Help You To Bring Your Luggage And Cross River Comfortably &Safely By Government Ferry.
#Then Our Own Driver will Drop You Accommodation With Guide.
#After Fresh Up, Our Driver Will Pick Up From Accommodation & Drop You Near Kapil Muni Temple.
#After Observing The Night’s Meditation ( संध्या आरती)Back To Accommodation By Our Department Vehicle & Take Your Dinner.
Day 02 :
#Early Morning After breakfast, Our Department Vehicle Drop To Near GangaSagar Temple Ground.
#After Puja-Path & Holy Bath We Provide You, Veg Lunch, At GangaSagar Government Food Code.
#Then Driver Drop You To Accommodation For Taking Your Luggage. And Cheek Out From Accommodation.
#At the Same Way Same process, Our Driver Drop Your Location In Kolkata.
Including for you:
- Transfer in AC Car
- All permit fees, Parking, Driver allowance, fuel.
- Pickup and Drop from Kolkata / Sealdah / Howrah / Esplanade/Airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Double /Triple Bed Occupancy Single Room For One Night.
- Food plan (AP) Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
- English / Hindi Speaking Guide
- Both side Vessel Tickets. (Kachubaria-Lot No8)
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Riksha /Toto/E-riska Fare Extra @ Aprox 60 to 100 Rupees Per Head.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
SEND YOUR QUERY:
Not found what you are looking at? Write to us and we will get back to you soon