Complete Gangasagar God Kapilmuni Darshan & Local Tour – 02 Night 03 Days
Package Details Itinerary :
Day 01: Kolkata to GangaSagar Exclusion :
Within 07:00 AM to 02:00 PM pick up from Kolkata Hotel/Railway Station/Airport and journey process for Gangasagar. After reaching the ferry point (Lot no 8) our representative meets with you and provides you ferry ticket and helps you cross the Muriganga river by Ferry/ship. After crossing the ferry/ship we provide the next vehicle to reach Gangasagar Kapil Muni Temple. Evening your own activities (Experience local forest, Sunset, and God Kapilmuni Ji sandhya arati) & night stay at Gangasagar.
Day 02: Gangasagar Sightseeing :
Morning after breakfast Full Day GangaSagar local sightseeing (Manasamata Temple, Nagraj Basuki Dev Ji Temple, British Time Light House drive pass, GangaSagar local village tour, Sunset & Sunrise view, evening your Own activities, and night stay at GangaSagar.
Day 03: Gangasagar To Kolkata Drop :
Morning puja at Kapilmuni Ji temple and after breakfast check out from the Accommodation and transfer to the Kolkata for your onwards journey with Sweet Memories of GangaSagar.
- Exclusive Vehicle for Transfer & Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees, Parking, Driver allowance, fuel.
- Both sides Govt. Ship Tickets.
- GangaSagar Local Guide (Help you cross the river and provide you ferry tickets)
- 02 nights Accommodation At Gangasagar (Non AC)
- Meal Plan (Veg. Lunch, Dinner, and Morning Breakfast at Gangasagar).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
Cost Exclude :
- Air Fare / Train/Rickshaw fare/Toto Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing (GangaSagar Local) or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax. Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Rules and Regulations:-
- Management (“Ganga Sagar TOURISM”) has the right to alter itinerary according to circumstances. Management (“Ganga Sagar TOURISM”) is not liable for any type of accident/strike/insurgency during the tour period. Management is not liable for any theft or damage to the luggage.
- Management (“Ganga Sagar TOURISM”) is not liable for any cancellation of flight / Train. Flight / Train missing. In such circumstances, if the stay will be more or less, we will not answerable for that, and you have to pay the charges for the extra.
- Here it is mentioned that the above-quoted Rate is highly based on Above mention Minimum No. of Person Guaranteed Participants, if the No. of Participants is decreased, the Rate may be Higher.
- We need Guest Name, Contact No, and Naming list with gender, and age & Arrival/Departure details to Process your booking.
- All foreign nationals required to carry their original passport and with valid India visiting visas during travel.
- Please carry the original ID Proof (Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card or Govt. Issue any ID with address proof).
- Pan card Not valid for Id and Address proof.
- The company “Ganga Sagar TOURISM” will not be responsible for any unexpected situations like Strikes, Road Jams, Train delays, or natural calamities like, Low/high tide, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc on which we do not have control. In such circumstances, if the stay will be more or less we “Ganga Sagar TOURISM” will not answerable for that, and individuals have to pay the charges for the Extra.
SEND YOUR QUERY:
Not found what you are looking at? Write to us and we will get back to you soon